train station wittstock/dosse
Renovation and conversion of the railroad station and depot in Wittstock/Dosse in accordance with the preservation order. The New Reception Building (1930) was rebuilt to accommodate the public order office and the citizens' office. The youth club moved into the old locksmith's shop with water tower after the conversion.
Commissioned work for ARGE ff Architekten and Büro ibs